Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Christmas Gnome


Can't believe I am still making Christmas cards, but I plan to get at least 10 done each month this coming year to be ahead of the game. I bought such cute Christmas dies this year that I need to make many more cards using them to offset the price of the dies. Know what I mean?  This cute gnome die is from Momenta and the cute design papers are from Paper Studio. It's was hard to resist those 60% sale items at Hobby Lobby that lasted the whole month of December. This sketch was this week's sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers' . The other challenge I made this card for was the Christmas Craft Room challenge that was to use a gnome.  The sentiment was done free handed to make it fit the space I needed it to be.  You can find the Christmas Craft Creations challenge HERE.

 

1 comment:

  1. Love that you hand wrote your sentiment! GREAT job! And, your gnome is so cute with the lights on his hat! Thanks for sharing at CCC!!

    ReplyDelete