Followers

Wednesday, January 26, 2022

The Card Concept 167

 



I love warm beverages in the winter, so this inspiration photo grabbed my attention right away. I used a stencil from Rubbernecker for my background. After inking it for another card, I decided to make this background by rubbing the color left on the stencil onto another white piece of paper to make this lighter background than the one I created when I used the stencil in the regular way. I really liked the way it turned out. I used a stamp from Unity and a Love die from Impression Obsession. I paper pieced the heart that was on the cup with some design paper to pick up the red that was on the inspiration piece. 




1 comment:

  1. Such a yummy confection! Love that stenciling in the background...looks just like a snowfall! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete