Followers

Friday, August 14, 2020

As You Like It challenge for the week

 I made this card for the As You Like It challenge this week that can be found here:

http://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/

I used a melon mambo as my bright pink and I matched it with the kiwi kiss (yellowish green) because it seems like a wonderful summer combo and love the brightness of them both. As a neutral with pink I love to use brown. It is not as contrasting as black and white is against it. . 

Here's my card: 

This set is from My Sentiment Exactly.  August 14th is International Rose Day, so the rose seemed like the perfect pink image to use for my card. 

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a lovely colour combination. Thanks for joining the latest AYLI challenge.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete