Followers

Friday, December 13, 2019

My card for the Unity Challenge


I did this card for the Unity challenge this week. I did a scene card for my CCEE stampers challenge this week too. For the Unity challenge you were to use only Unity stamps. Well, I did not have any Unity background kinds of stamps so I used dies and embossing and torn paper to complete this scene.

My sister, Lynn is a whiz at these scene kinds of cards that she does mostly by using Kitchen Sink multilayered stamps and masking. I am always amazed at hers. I did enjoy making these two cards this week but I had to do it mostly with paper layering and not masking.

I plan to use this card for these challenges also:
The Cut Up Challenge
Daring Cardmakers
Festive Friday Challenge - I made use of embossing (the brick house), tree, and snowflakes (hand drawn falling past the bricks, the girl, and the window.

Hope all of you who visit my blog have a blessed Christmas season, and wishing you a happy 2020!

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card; the image is delightful and makes for a wonderful scene! Your bricks are so full of texture!! Thanks for sharing with us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card turned out gorgeous. I love the mixture of the paper elements with the gorgeous stamp. I always love scene cards, especially those when I get to peek inside a window!

    Thanks for sharing your Anything Goes Christmas project with us at Cut it Up. Merry Christmas!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete