Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2019

CCEE1947 Go fo a ride day

Hi Crafty Friends,

It's Frances here again with another fun challenge for you all.

Tomorrow is Go For A Ride Day, so for our challenge this week incorporate some sort of transport on your card…. Bike, car, train, plane, hot air balloon etc. How will you be riding this week?

Let's take a look at what our Design Team created for this challenge .over on the CCEEStampers blog HERE




I love my Art Impression stamps so since this is the perfect "road trip" image for this point in my life, I just had to use it.  The design paper in gold letters has the repeated message: Not all who wander are lost!!! So inside it says, "....they are just on a road trip!" 

4 comments:

  1. Today is Road Trip Day for me!! Off to see Andi!! I'll tell her "Hi" for you!! Wish I had a carload like this going with me!! Fabulous card with an awesome background, Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those AI gals always look like they're having a good time. I'm sure their road trip will be a blast! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image too! One of the things that's hard to deal with as I age, is that I have already outlived my best friends. There was a time that would be us. thanks for showing these gals still having fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just made me laugh! I absolutely love it! Old ladies rule!!!

    ReplyDelete